Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Entry!

Hello everyone! I had originally started this blog as a school project, but I've decided to keep it up so my friends/family can keep up with things. This is also a way for me to be better at keeping a Journal.. my last entry in my Journal was when I got engaged almost 3 years ago... So hopefully this blog will make me be better! To update everyone with where we're at, Brett just passed his 5th actuarial exam!!! Only 4 more to go till he's done. He's working full time as an Actuary in Overland Park and loves his job. I am working full time and going to school full time to finish up my Bachelors Degree. If all goes well I will be done the last week in July and will be so glad that it is over! I'm finishing my degree in business and work full time for an insurance company as well. We just bought our first house in May (our first anniversary present) and are enjoying having the place to ourselves. We are primary teachers at church and are loving our class. We got to move up with them this year and are having fun watching them grow and learn the gospel!

I guess that's us in a nutshell, but I promise it wont be too long before I post again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! i heard about the car. crazy! what kind are you going to get?