Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big Changes!

So I know I haven't posted in a LONG time much to some peoples dismay. I just didn't think anyone would find our life particularly interesting since it was just Brett & I. This year though has brought big changes to our little family.
Brett took another one of his actuarial tests and passed so he only has 3 more to go till he's a Fellow. We are crossing our fingers that he will pass the next ones so we'll be done! I am almost done with my degree. I have 13 credit hours left that I'll be finishing this summer and I look forward to being done! Brett & I both have been busy with our callings at church. Brett's in the Elders Quorum presidency and I'm the laurel advisor in our ward so we stay pretty busy doing that! The biggest news though was we welcomed Ethan Robert Lyons to our family on March 4, 2010 at 2:06 am. He weighed 6 lbs 13 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long. He has a VERY healthy appetite and is already growing like a weed! He is such a joy to our lives already and I can't wait to see how he fits in with our family! When I finally get this whole blog thing figured out I will post pictures.
I promise to do a better job about blogging so keep checking back for more updates to our little family!

2 comments:

Kelly Smith said...

I need to call you soon :) I can't wait to see more pictures of Ethan!!! I promise, if you keep blogging, I will be a loyal reader. Congrats again!

Stacy said...

I'm glad that you are back. Congrats again on the adorable baby.